Sunday, March 25, 2012

Hello Everyone!!!

This semester I registered in my first course in the School of Business at Morgan State University. I was hesitant the the idea at first since the School of Business is actually located on Main Campus while the School of Engineering it at the north tip of campus so I felt like I was venturing out into an unfamiliar territory . The only time that I had ever interacted with business students was when I participated in a Business Case Competition hosted by Boeing. Now that I am half way through the course, I have realized how much I have in common with business students. I am even registered in an engineering project management course and most of the material is similar to that of a project management course offered in the School of Business Management.

I would like to hear about some engineering/business experiences or collaborations and what lessons were learned from them.



Your feedback will be greatly appreciated!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment